Welcome to the CB-AT Wiki. Below you will find an overview of the main functions of the system and how to use them. If you have any questions, please use the “Contact us” option (see 5.7 below). It is recommended to read the entire manual carefully before starting work in the system, so you are aware of all its functions.
If you are a CB farm auditor/CB QMS auditor and not a scheme manager or CB assistant, please note that many of the chapters are not relevant for you. You need to read only chapters: 3.3, 3.5, 4, 5.4, 5.7, 6.3, and 6.4.
As we informed you in the Technical News Issue 4/2020, GLOBALG.A.P. has launched this system for managing the qualification records of all GLOBALG.A.P. CB farm CB QMS auditors and CB QMS CB QMS auditors.
All CBs shall upload the qualification documentation (as required in the applicable general regulations) for all their active CB farm auditors and CB QMS auditors for the following GLOBALG.A.P. standards:
- Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA), all scopes, all sub-scopes, v5.2, 5.3-GFS, and v5.4-GFS
- Harmonized Produce Safety Standard (HPSS) v1.1-2
- Produce Safety Assurance standard
- Chain of Custody (CoC) standard v6
- Compound Feed Manufacturing (CFM) standard v2.2
- Compound Feed Manufacturing (CFM) standard v3
- Produce Handling Assurance (PHA) standard v1.2 and v1.3
- Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) v6 Plant Base Smart and GFS
- Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) v6 Aquaculture Smart and GFS
To read more how the qualification evidence is collected and organized in the CB-AT system, please see chapter 4.
At this first stage, the system will only be used to collect all qualification evidence. Please note that the evidence uploaded shall be in English or a translation of the relevant parts in English shall be provided. Exceptions to this rule shall be approved by the GLOBALG.A.P. Secretariat in writing.